16. Entrance examinations for non-Russian citizens falling into the paragraphs 4.2 - 4.4 of the present Rules are determined according to the Rules of Admission as defined for educational institutions with state accreditation.
17. The format and the list of entrance examinations for non-Russian citizens falling into the paragraph 6 of the present Rules are determined separately by each institution.
18. The entrance test of Russian is conducted orally if
- the applicant has graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University Preparatory Center of International Education or from an officially listed similar school of the Russian Federation or
- if the applicant has official test scores from the State Testing Center or
- if the applicant has graduated from a high school in the Russian Federation, in one of CIS or Baltic countries and has Russian as one of the subjects in the high school diploma.
If the applicant studied Russian at a Russian college/university and has Russian as one of the subjects in the transcripts, the grade received is accepted as the entrance examination result.
19. If the applicant submits USE results for subjects that have been determined as entrance requirements by his/her chosen major program, the admissions committee accepts these results as entrance examination results.
20. Those international students that are eligible for the federal budget financial aid and are winners and runners-up of the All-Russian High School Student Olympiad, are accepted by state and municipal colleges and universities without entrance examinations into those majors/specializations that correspond to the type of the Olympiad.
First, second and third place at the Olympiad are considered as 100% entrance examination results for the corresponding subjects if the type of the Olympiad does not correspond to the chosen major/specialization.
Those non-Russian citizens that have won first, second or third place at high school Olympiads, are admitted into educational institutions in accordance with Decree #285 of 22 October 2007 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
22. Those international students that fall within paragraph 4.1 of the present Rules and are admitted into federal state educational institutions (colleges and universities) with a referral by the Federal Education Agency, have their entrance examination requirements waived.